Burlington Toyota Touch Full Service Detailing
KEEP YOUR TOYOTA LOOKING BRAND NEW
Regular service keeps your vehicle running like new. But to keep it in even better condition, and safeguard its value, give your Toyota or Scion the extra care it deserves.
Our Toyota Touch detailing specialists offer a choice of three service levels — Deluxe, Premium and Ultimate — each designed to help protect your investment.
Packages & Pricing
Deluxe: Starting at $99.99
- Complete meticulous hand washing and drying of the vehicle exterior including door and trunk openings
- Detailed interior cleaning including vacuuming of seats, carpets and floor mats, plus cleaning of glass and instrument panel
- Deodorizing of the passenger compartment
- Detailed inspection report of the vehicle interior and exterior
- Premium AutoSpa Package
Ultimate: Starting at $199.99
- Includes all premium items plus:
- Shampooing and degreasing of engine compartment and lower body
- Three-step paint restoration process to eliminate minor paint imperfections and restore factory paint finish lustre. Includes environmental residue removal
- Complete interior shampooing of fabric seats, carpets, mats and door panels
- Application of fabric protectant or leather conditioner on interior fabric or leather surfaces
Premium: Starting at $149.99
- Includes all deluxe items plus:
- Power washing of wheels, inner fender and undercarriage
- Vacuuming of trunk
- Shampooing of floor mats and spot shampooing of stains
- Two-step paint restoration process to eliminate minor paint imperfections and restore factory paint finish lustre. Includes machine polishing and Toyota paint finish sealant
- Treatment of interior and exterior rubber and vinyl trim
- Lubrication of locks and hinges
- Ultiamte AutoSpa Package
The Car Wash & Detailing Process
Front to Back Vehicle Wash
The first step we take in the process is an entire vehicle wash from front to back. Our trained professionals do everything by hand, nothing is run though a car wash and we do not automate any parts of this process.
Our certified technicians will pressure wash your vehicle and wheel wells, which will remove debris and dirt. Then, the technicians will thoroughly hand wash and dry your vehicle, as well as de-ice your locks and carefully dry all door seals and latches.
The next step in our Car wash & Detailing process is the interior of your vehicle. We will vacuum all carpets, side panels, compartments, trunks, vents, and anywhere else possibly. We even double-check to make sure all dirt and debris is cleared away before moving on. Finally we will steam and shampoo the interior of your vehicle, which includes all carpets, upholstery, leather and trunk. Your vehicle's interior will look just as clean and new as the day you brought it home.
To finish everything off, we leave the most important step for last. A good wash and shampoo are nothing without following up with a Power Polish. A Power Polish will protect your vehicle's finish and help maintain that 'new car' look and feel. Our Power Polish removed contaminants and contributes an extra layer of protection. It will help fix any scuffs and lines, while making your vehicle shine like it was brand new!
Our dealership is conveniently located in Burlington, Ontario at 1249 Guelph Line. We welcome you to come by and meet with our friendly technicians who are ready to answer your questions and provide premier services. Any appointment scheduled online will be reviewed by our friendly staff. When we have established the best time for you we will reach out to confirm and address any other information we may require in order to best suit your needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!